Posted by : Ivan LL Friday, May 9, 2014

i,m sorry for raiden mgs2 post before that was wrong file also raiden ssbb i upload. ... yeah how stupid i,am not realize that before so i reupload this raiden again on new post for reminded for you want download this...







Link: DL

{ 4 komentar... read them below or Comment }

  1. Hey Buddy,it's me again. I Downloaded this New Raiden but there's something wrong with the head, I noticed it when I rotate the camera. The head looks like an alien shape. Your almost there man. But the good part is his not thin anymore. Wish I could make skins too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i know that part,but that is already from the model ,i hope i can rip raiden model from mgs2,becase i just get this model and this without the right pose.. maybe someday i will do rigging again if i have the right model... :)

      Delete
  2. If only I could show you the screen shot on how he looks like. Hope you check it. Thanks Man!

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Sakai Gta Mod - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Djogz -